Friday, October 2, 2009

The New Girl

THEY ARE ARCHIVING KIRSTEN! AHH!

Jessica has been reading Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild and before that Theater Shoes and Dancing Shoes, so she is now in the mood to make doll characters based on Sorrel Forbes from Theater Shoes and Pauline Fossil from Ballet shoes. Actually, when you think about it, the Fossils would be easy. Petrova could be a AGT 25 and Posy could be the new one with the curly red hair. Pauline could be anyone, but Jessica found this seller who makes custom Fairy dolls on eBay, and she made a doll with VERY light blond hair, and brown eyes. She has the Got face mold (Little Sister's collection face mold), so she looks kinda serious at times. Jessica thinks this would be perfect for a doll who has theater experiences, so Jessica really wants her, and the Lady said she would aka another replica for her. YAY!

Also, on that note, Jessica wants a Sorrel Forbes, aka a Little Sister's collection Tessa. Unfortunately, there are no Tessa's up for sale on eBay. What am I saying saying unfortunately? A new doll would be disastrous! It would be just like Lylie says. New dolls means less attention! (If you have read all of myposts and have been a good little girl, you would know that I have wanted a Katie Little Sister's Collection. I don't want her anymore.)

OKAY, so I have recently posted about some new doll? Jessica told me what is going on. She was originally going to buy Elizabeth, but give her a time swap and make her glasses and call her Lolei. (It's french, so there SHOULD be two dots about the 'i') But now that she's spotted Pauline, I think that she would rather get Pauline instead. I really don't mind which, but Pauline might be better because we wouldn't have to share clothes, unless Jessica makes her time travelable. Maybe.

Peace out, Rock on, and make good choices. Jess

PICTURE, Or it'd get boring:

Here I am doing Nellie's Hair when she was here for the Sleepover with the Weebly World of Dolls. (BTW, the site is here) Nellie and I had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Please feel free to comment, I love your suggestions! I have some rules:
1. No swear words or stuff like that
2. Please be respectful to me
3. Have fun, and view your ideas. After all, that's what it's all about!