Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick, and Liberty

Hey everybody! Jessica has been sick the past TWO weeks. She has had lots of time to play with us, and she also has had plenty of time to be bored. She has to drink disgusting Chinese Medicine, and I think she would throw it out the window is she could.


Oh, and the liberty Jane outfit has arrived. They sent two fo the same shoes, but Jessica doesn't want to sent it back becuase it will take ages and cost a lot, and anyways, she doesn't like them that much. But she DOES absolutley LOVE the other pieces, and I especially love the tank top. Lila let me borrow her pearls and I used her skirt and leggings and made a "Hannah Montanna" style outfit. It was great. So Lila made a Miley Cyrus oufit. It used the black and white check shirt and a pink tank top for some 'slash', and then jeans. Nothing too fancy for both of us.

Then Jessica got the idea to curl my hair. It was a fantastic job, and it was really easy to do. I might post about it some other time, because Lila is calling me. Emmalyn and Mina are setting up the room and we are going to have a little "show" in our room. Julie and Jenny will come too, so I can't wait to see them. They have a different dorm then we do, soo we don't see them as often, which is too bad because I really like them both.

Anyway, I really gotta go now, but..."and up she'll climb, by inch by foot by yard! ...." (Song from Barnum, which is going to be performed now.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! now i can comment! cool. i am currently working on a new picasa cause i need some more pics!
    soph :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! Please feel free to comment, I love your suggestions! I have some rules:
1. No swear words or stuff like that
2. Please be respectful to me
3. Have fun, and view your ideas. After all, that's what it's all about!