Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am Alive

Hey guys!

Yes, to those of you who ACTUALLY read my boring blog, I am alive. I forgot my password, then we had a camp for a week at Wild Oak, AND THEN I finally remembered.

Nothing much, except Jessica is being TOTALLY fickle. First she wants Lolei (Elizabeth), then she wants Pauline, but in the end, she got a totally different doll. She won't tell us, which is driving me CRAZY! Lila thinks she knows, because she is always checking Our Dolls (which Jessica ALWAYS checks), and it might be Kaya, or a JLY, or most likely, Felicity. But she could also be getting a Magic Attic.

Oh, and I want to learn the Guitar. Jessica is playing the ukelele (really truley! "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz is pretty cool!), and Lila is picking that up too. After all, she is Hawaiian. Me, I prefer singing, and a guitar is what EVERYONE plays (like Taylor Swift!), and I really want to compose, though we know how bad THAT was!

Bye for now!
Jess the awsomest.

PS, Becky, from Weebly, has a new blog! Check it out! Click here. It is called Becky in the Spotlight, I think...

1 comment:

Hey Guys! Please feel free to comment, I love your suggestions! I have some rules:
1. No swear words or stuff like that
2. Please be respectful to me
3. Have fun, and view your ideas. After all, that's what it's all about!