Friday, September 4, 2009

HEY HEY HEY!

It has been made official......We are getting a new boarder here in Wild Oak! I'm SOOO excited, because Jessica says that she is part french. She is being very mean, though, and has not let us see what she looks like. I am pretty sure that it is one of the new dolls that has come today, and Lila is not so sure. She says that Jessica has been planning for ages, and that it COULDN"T be someone new. (BTW, what so you think of the new stuff? I think that it is okay, and I wouldn't mind Rebecca's Trunk, cuase I have discovered that dress up is fun!! :P )

The only clues that Jessica is giving us on this mysterious girl is that she has long blond hair. Lila and I know that it can't be Julie, because Jessica's sister already has a Julie. Lila and I are now looking frantically for a picture of this mysterious doll, but I think that I already have a hunch. but I won't say it yet....