Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Makeup and Fat

Today, Lila bought a new tube of lipgloss. It is darkish brown pink and has sparkles. So, naturally she had to spend an hour in front of the mirror and constantly ask my opinion. I was in the middle of reading my magazine, so of course, I was miffed.

So my question for today is: do only girly girls care about how they look, or brainiacs too? I, Jess, fall into the catagory of a brainiac (even though I even do not think I am), but Lila is both. She loooves her books, yet deeply cares abut how she looks. BTW: I have glasses. I can wear contacts sometimes, but I find them bothersome. If it is because ot the fact that I have glasses, I do not think that it is fair that people just ASUME that I do not care about my looks.

Today, Lila even told me this: To see how many pound you need to lose, all you have to do is shake your legs for five seconds then stop, and count one missis-no- mississippi, two mississippi, and so one. My legs didn't even last one mississippi, and neither did Lila's even though she swore it did. Oh well. She is even taking it seriously, begging Jessica to buy Raisin Bran, even though she HATES it. I suggested putting sugar in it, but she looked at me like I was weird or something. So instead she put in sliced bananas and almonds...weird. I was content with my usual of Froot Loops XL and Rice Krispies. Yum. I do think I saw a hint of wistfulness in her eyes, if that actually is a word.

Also, if you made the connection, I am the doll from www.youtube.com/user/agdollfan52, but since then, Jessica gave me a TOTAL personality check. anyway, bye for now!