Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Bit About Me



Hi, I'm Jess. I am an American Girl Doll, and I love having pictures taken of me! (you may call it photogenic). I am the amazing, stunning and gorgeus girl in the second photo.It was taken at a time when I just finished watching Swan Lake, and I insisted that I take ballet classes. (Why is it spelled Ballet? It should be spelled Ballay, or Ballei, or Ballet at LEAST!) Lilas the girl in the second picture. She says that i have to write that it is spelled Ballet because it is a french word. She just came back from Bali, and had a habit of pulling her think bangs to the side. My cousin Lila says I have opinions about everything. Well, who doesn't? When I tell her this, she says I'm bananas, and to stop bothering her, she is busy. So finally, she convinced Jessica to give me this blog, so I can post my opinions, and just talk--to whoever will listen. Jessica says I can't post pictures of her though, 'cause HER mom told her not to. Oh Well. A Bit about me. I have brown eyes with brown hair, and natural reddish highlights. I am asia-american, being that I am also chinese and Japanese as well as American. I also have some irish-ness in me...... I think. My best friend is Mina Wynslow, and we both have opinions. I also love to travel. Just this summer, I traveled from Hong Kong (were I live), and went to Los Angelos. I will post pics later, but at the American girl Store I got my ears pierced. I LOVE them, and Jessica is jealous of me because I have them, and she doesn't yet. Lila and I then got into a huge debate on whether pierced ears are fashionably or not. I think I won this round, but Lila says that we're not over yet, she has to do reasearch. Typical.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Please feel free to comment, I love your suggestions! I have some rules:
1. No swear words or stuff like that
2. Please be respectful to me
3. Have fun, and view your ideas. After all, that's what it's all about!