Friday, August 14, 2009

Katie, A Gotz Doll

Hey Everyone! It's me Jess. Jessica says I can get another doll friend, so I was scouring the internet, and I came up to a website about a traveling doll: Anna Lee Merced. Here is her Link: www.annaleemerced.livejournal.com . I thought she would make a PERFECT friend, but I didn't really want her to travel all the way here, so me and Jessica would be perfectly happy to get our own Anna Lee, except change her up and name her Lolei. Except it is Lolei which two dots above the i cause it is french (ugh, French AGAIN!) So Jessica and I searched EVERYWHERE again, and I couldn't find her for sale. But I did figure out that she is a Gozt doll and that that collection is called The Little Sisters collection. Her original name is Katie. Please, if you know where I can buy one for real cheap. Just comment, or email me at oogledepuff@gmail.com . THANKS!